Monday 17 November 2008

BABY BLUE AND CHRISTMAS BEARS



Well this Saturday was my first Saturday off work for along time. So I find Myself watching X factor(Alexander To win) and Strictly Dancing ( come on Tom) Cutting out Decoupage. I came up with a Baby Card and a Christmas Card ... which is quite funny Really,

Considering 4 of my Friends have just has babies i didn't sent any of them a cards as i only tend to make cards in the Winter . As i go out Walking a lot in the Summer .
or
I could be getting broody but i very much doubt it..... LOL


Thanks for Looking


Jo x
















..

3 comments:

Chris said...

Great cards Jo! Love the bear decoupage and the baby card is so pretty! Made me laugh about not getting broody LOL! Chris x

Daisy Chain said...

Hi Jo

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I love the cards you've done too. I agree with your choices to win xfactor & strictly. Alexander is amazing. Happy crafting.

Love Debbie xx

Lynsey said...

You have been busy Jo! 2 more beautiful cards.
Hugs Lynsey :)